2014 Event Schedule
- Jan. 20, 2014: Food Fête San Francisco (San Francisco, CA). Featuring trendy, new food and beverage products.
- Feb. 25, 2014: Food Fête Winter (New York City)
- March 2014 (date TBD) Food Fête for Restaurants (New York City)
- April 8, 2014 Food Fête Spring “Health & Wellness” (New York City)
- June 17, 2014: Food Fête Summer (New York City) Featuring trendy, new food and beverage products.
- Oct. 28, 2014: Food Fête Fall (New York City)
Why Should Editors and Bloggers Attend Food Fête?
Finding the hidden gems among the thousands of new food and beverage products introduced each year can be challenging.
If you attend trade shows, for example, you wade through aisles and aisles of products, and unless you sample everything, chances are you’ll overlook some really great stuff.
Food Fête simplifies things by bringing together a small group of trend-setting food, beverage and kitchenware products from companies we believe you’ll be interested in meeting – all in a manageable location.
We also treat you to top-notch food and drink, making Food Fête a great way to end a long day.
When you attend Food Fête, you’re likely to find some undiscovered products from new start-ups. While we do attract products from national brands, we’re always on the lookout for the newest of the new, so there’s a good chance you haven’t seen some of what you’ll find at Food Fête.
Media Registration Policy
We hate a lot of rules, but here are a few we need to spell out:
- Food Fête is open only to qualified, legitimate food and lifestyle journalists and bloggers who hold an editorial title at recognized publications or media outlets that regularly report on gourmet/specialty food and beverage products.
- Food Fête management reserves the right to request photo identification and other information verifying affiliation with a recognized publication or media outlet.
- We make the final determination to approve media registration requests, and will refuse admission to individuals attempting to gain admission under false pretense.
- We serve alcohol at our events, so no one under 21 years of age will be admitted.
- If you are a freelance writer, verification including a listing on the recent masthead of a food/lifestyle publication, listing in industry-recognized media databases, a recent by-lined article or a written letter from the editor of a recognized publication establishing your identity, will be required.
- If you’re a blogger, point us to your blog and we’ll check it out to make sure it’s a fit.
- Pre-registration is highly recommended in order to allow for proper verification. Journalists who attempt to register on-site and cannot be verified to our satisfaction will be turned away. In most cases, a business card alone will not meet the qualification criteria.
- Food Fête is not open to advertising, sales, marketing or PR staff. (Nothing personal…I worked in PR. The reality is that the companies participating in Food Fête want to meet journalists, not PR people).
Media Invitation Requests
Journalists wishing to receive an invitation should send an e-mail with complete contact information to RSVP [at] foodfete [dot] com.
Requests will be vetted and if deemed appropriate, the writer will receive an invitation and confirmation from us before being added to the RSVP list.