Our 2011 summer Food Fête event wrapped up last week — the seventh year we’ve brought together a select group of food, beverage and kitchenware companies to show off their newest products to the national food and lifestyle media.
I was extremely happy to see the strong media turnout, particularly the high quality of media outlets represented. This was the first year Food Fête has not been held immediately after the summer Fancy Food Show, which I must say turned out to be an advantage, since the media seemed more energetic and enthusiastic, having not spent a full day on their feet at the Javits Center.
In attendance were 120 food writers and bloggers representing media outlets including All You, Allergic Girl, Bon Appetit, Brides, CBS Sunday Morning, Cool Hunting, Epicurious.com, Family circle, Fast Company, Fine Cooking, FIRST for Women, Food Network, FoodNetwork.com, Food Network Magazine, Food & Wine, Men’s Health, O, The Oprah Magazine, Oprah.com, Prevention, Real Simple, SELF, Weight Watchers Magazine, Woman’s Day and Woman’s World, among others.
Some early online coverage has started to emerge, which is posted below. This list will be updated as I come across articles and posts, so check back for updates:
- Bite of the Best (Graeter’s Ice Cream) http://bit.ly/rknnjA
- CoolHunting.com (SNAP Infusion Supercandy) http://bit.ly/qu3Xip
- CoolHunting.com (Yasso Frozen Yogurt) http://bit.ly/n4n6az
- Bite of the Best (Columbus Foods) http://bit.ly/rs9B77
- Embrace G-Free (Victoria Gourmet) http://bit.ly/qhVw9D
- Embrace G-Free (general event coverage) http://bit.ly/pTsv82
- The Aspiring RD (multiple products) http://bit.ly/roKiVx
- Gluten-Free Fun (multiple products) http://bit.ly/qXpxn6
- Embrace Gluten-Free (Mary’s Gone Crackers) http://bit.ly/pLy2O9
- Embrace Gluten-Free (Angie’s Kettle Corn) http://bit.ly/mUPdlI